Saturday, June 17, 2017

Stash Acquistion Saturday

Good Saturday morning-afternoon.....yesterday was the last day of the school year....so now for me to catch up on my WIPs....I've not really ordered any yarn, until today...I ordered a couple of skeins....but this week, I received two of my club yarns....

Diana of Themyscira, while I did not grow up a huge Wonder Woman fan, I have come to appreciate her....I haven't seen the movie yet, but will go this week....I'm going to be home alone for the better part of three weeks, and the urge to hermit is great, but I'm going to try and get out a bit.....

I'm thinking the Themyscira shawl from Jill Chapman, I just need an edging color......I'll stash dive for it....

Knitted Wit's Her Story...this is Pink+Blue=Purple, not a color I would have picked up...this is to honor Marjorie Lee Browne...didn't know about her and WOW, what a woman!

What's fun about these two clubs is that they are both focused on women....Mad Color's is about fictional strong women and Knitted Wit's is about real women....I have to see if this was my last shipment from Knitted Wit, so I can renew if I need to......

Throwing up the link for any one else who has new stash


No comments: